• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage hubs same or differ?

the13bats

Okay im doing a death race fury road theme to my chimera so i wanted to do something wild with the rear wheels and tires first thought was duallys in the rear but i didnt find anything out there premade so i would have to make them,

Next thought run rampage mt wheels and tires on the rear and the stock chim tires and wheels up front,

So do all the rampage vehicals share the same hub size?

Thanks,
Cheers
b

Impalassman

s-l400 (2).jpg s-l400 (2).jpg seen this on ebay was item number 263273479342 is that similar to what you meant by duals?

Attachments

• s-l400 (1).jpg
    s-l400 (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2

the13bats

Short answer, kindof.
That would work through,

I was hoping for a true dual wheel like seen on many full size vehicals,

It pretty much sucks that redcat has hubs that if one wants different wheels and tires they have to buy ( pricey ) adapters or make adaptors,

My other though was just run RC MT wheels and tires in the rear and perhaps chim' wheels tires up front,

Im going for a fury road death race type theme,

Impalassman

eBay item number:
I been thinking about trying these.

Attachments

• s-l400.png
    s-l400.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 5

the13bats

Quick question,
Are all rampage wheel hubs/mounting hex the same size, in other words do the rampage wheels swap from vehicle model to vehicle model,

the13bats

Thanks phil,

As i said before im doing an apocalyptic theme to my gas chimera,

I want to mix match front and rear wheels/tires to go with that theme,
However, i was trying to do this project for free with stuff i have or on the cheap,

I did want dualies in the rear but back burnered that idea,

I have extra hpi baja tires but no wheels, i considered buying baja wheels for my tires and buying cheap like impalassman posted or making the adaptors,
Or scoring perhaps a used pair of redcat MT wheels / tires,

I have my full baja that i could see if i like its rears on the rear of the chim'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online