• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage aluminum servo horn spinning???

westsiderkg

Would like to think I'm not doing something wrong her but being newer to the scene need some help.

Bought the aluminum upgrade 050023

2 of the three rubber horn inserts do not fit onto the servo spline?

The 1 rubber horn insert that does fit onto the spline does not fit tightly enough and just spins when the servo turns?

Defect or am I doing something incorrect here? Thanks.

G-Man

Would like to think I'm not doing something wrong her but being newer to the scene need some help.

Bought the aluminum upgrade 050023

2 of the three rubber horn inserts do not fit onto the servo spline?

The 1 rubber horn insert that does fit onto the spline does not fit tightly enough and just spins when the servo turns?

Defect or am I doing something incorrect here? Thanks.
Rubber horn inserts?!? The horns I use are alloy aluminum. The splines on the horn just slide over the splines on the servo. No rubber inserts on the splines. Now there are rubber inserts that go in the mounting holes of the servo, four of them. Then there are brass sleeves that go into the rubber mounting inserts, then the servo bolts to the mount. If that is what you are talking about??

Petrolheadz100

There are no rubber material that go over the spline, hopefully your not speaking of the rubber gromets that go into the mounting holes....like mentioned above but you say you got it to work im a bit confused

Impalassman

I think he is speaking of the aluminum throttle servo arm that comes with different size adapters to make it work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.