• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

ramage xt rebuild

Redredcat0223

Oh ya I’m also using a 7075 Rc chassis like you are and I love the way this truck is turning out,I wish doug would stay in business because his stuff is the absolute best for the redcats,I think at this point the only thing that’s still Redcat are the wheels and tires,which are getting changed lol and the gas tank,nothing really is from the original truck,I have a couple Redcat aftermarket aluminum pieces but that’s it,I kick myself for buying the redcat aluminum front steering spindles and c-hubs they were absolute shit!!!Nobody should ever buy these if anybody wants a set I’ll sell them to you for $25 they never even got ran I also have the rear aluminum axle holders,anyone want them $15 otherwise thier just gonna sit and never get used lol once I went with 7075rc I got hooked.sorry for rambling on,I’ll talk to ya!

hysinthius

Did you just grind down the eyelet holes on your dgi steering arms because I’m having the same problem with them hitting my 7075rc front diff,I mean I could lock out how far it turns because it’s pretty close to full turn,but I would like to have it completely turn.I tried to order smaller eyelets from dgi,they looked smaller in the pic but nobody ever answers thier phone there,and when they came they looked a little different than the original ones but they were exactly the same size lol anyway any advice is really appreciated Thank you and hope you finish your build!

In all honestly...I havnt touched it yet. I have a bunch of calls today so I think I will look at that and see what the right course of action is. Off the top of my my Head I think I it might be a tad bit of both, see if I can smooth out the sides of the hiem and maybe machine 16th of an inch off those two corners of the dif.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts