• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rallye car ???

RampageHopUps

Redcat sold that version a few years ago, but the interest was low, so they stopped. HSP makes them for NitroRCX, which is notoriously bad at customer service.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
does redcat still carry the parts? Poor customer service will get my first buy, but Id need someone else to provide parts.
Redcat no longer carries the specific Rally parts. Some of them will be similar to the other platforms.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I know their other buggy they sell is what used to be called the TT from redcat... basically an MT with Dunerunner rears all around and a wing.
The TT went away. Not much interest with the Dune Runner and XB.

G

blak__jak said:
Joe are you thinking that they are the same as the redcats that the cat parts will interchange.
That was a Redcat at one time so many of the parts are interchangeable.

blak__jak

When you say poor customer service do you mean no service after the sale or shipping taking forever on your buy or what? Is there anyone other than them that carries the car. I'd really like to hear from someone who has had one to see what they thought of the kit. thanks again.

tsudo5th

I just got one. It will be here next Friday. Is gas now but soon to be brushless will let you know what I think once I get it. And parts I found some on the great vendors to the left.

G

Nice I look forward to your build!

bigblkblazin

a brushless rally will be fun . I did one last year . The problem i had was with the weak drive shafts, be sure to stock up . The 2028 I was using kept shattering them . I think that problem would have been solved with a center diff .

krashkrieg

Contributor
The 1/8 motor may not be enough, I believe the Rally still weighs in at over 18lbs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts