• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rally XR Fail

scottphenom

HI Everyone,

Just bought the new rally XR off of ebay. Motor started right up for the first day. On the second day the motor will not run unless I remove the foam from the air cleaner, and if I attempt to put body on the motor will rev up. The thing is only two days old.....

scottphenom

readjusted carb already, no help. Checked all fuel related issues. It seems not enough air flow to the motor or something. I can get to idle but when you do the gas it will bog and die. Whats even more weird is while idling if I put the body on it will rev up and eventually die....

rcgasser

stranger things have happened!!!! did you check your head bolts before you started it? That can make a gasket blow quicker the usual also let it sit idle for long periods of time before break in when the ring and piston has not seated in the motor good will cause a gasket leak also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts