• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rally questions for current owners

fastlane

Team Driver
How does it hold up? I haven't seen any problems posted. That's a good sign. I plan on getting one in about 3 months. I think I'll keep the 28.9 on my TT and buy a 27.2 the same time I buy my Rally along with a VRC pipe. I guess I need servos and a good radio along with a 3rd channel fail safe, right?

pipeous

my hubs were stripped by overtightening bolts from the factory. they stripped quite a few actually. look at ryuken's car, it is hot man

fastlane

Team Driver
WOW that's the only flaw in this machine! Man I like the sound of that. I wonder if a VRC silenced pipe will fit? That paired with a 27.2 OBR would be killer

pipeous

I'll find out soon enough how the mcd vrc pipe fits. I looked at a lot of pipes. ddm has a jet pro on sale for $115 I saw after ordering the vrc from innovative... just check things over when you get it and grab a few extra parts like the gear case, hubs and such. I remember boiling all my parts in a pot for the TT/MT I had and that helped. I grabbed some alloy since moo was selling. I know there are issues with the aluminum but I can deal with those. otherwise I would have just ordered another set of plastic parts and boiled them and not cranked them in with a drill..

I love the alloy though and will be ordering some stuff when himoto finally replies to my email

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

Ya I'm still trying to decide on whether to finish my TT/MT roller or get a Rally. I run Tarmacs on my TT alot in the parking lots and it's fun as hell. I love to put the TT sideways and drift it. Nice thing about it also is it stays clean :)

pipeous

I prefer on road for that reason. No cleaning, less broken parts. Body? We'll see about this body the first t bone I get. Gives me an excuse to buy the Autin Mini when it does break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts