• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rally Jet Pro Pipe

Ice_2k

that looks freakin' awesome indeed, especially how the exhaust will be real on the back of the car. I have the JetPro on my DuneRunner and it's an awesome pipe, I highly recommend it.

Bulldogger

Hey Monsterman I remember you from HPI Baja forum, I am running the Jetpro pipe on my Rally Car. It is great you are on LI so you are more then welcome to see it in person and hear it run. I like it because on the rally car it exits the exhaust right where it is with the fake muffler tips. Pipe makes good power, but I also have a walbro 990 carb. Car is at 36 mph top speed with pipe and carb. I just switched out the Factory tires for larger HPI tarmac's and am waiting for different gears. Here are the pics.

monsterman

Bulldogger said:
Hey Monsterman I remember you from HPI Baja forum, I am running the Jetpro pipe on my Rally Car. It is great you are on LI so you are more then welcome to see it in person and hear it run. I like it because on the rally car it exits the exhaust right where it is with the fake muffler tips. Pipe makes good power, but I also have a walbro 990 carb. Car is at 36 mph top speed with pipe and carb. I just switched out the Factory tires for larger HPI tarmac's and am waiting for different gears. Here are the pics.

Ah thanks bro but I'm not on LI anymore, moved to PA back in October. But I'll for sure be heading back there in the spring & summer so we will for sure have to get together and run.

Where on LI are you?

As for the pipe I'm going to get it I think it looks badass and Jet Pro has never let me down when I've run them on my Baja's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts