• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Racing this Saturday at The Pit!

RampageHopUps

I definitely can't make it this weekend. My enclosure just got delivered for the CNC in the garage. And I have a ton of stuff to bag up this weekend.

M

magnum57

Come on man get your priorities straight. lol.... Saturday is race night and I was hoping I could hang with the big dog and you could show me the ropes and now you’re not going. Just kidding hope to see you soon.

M

magnum57

WOW, my hat goes off to u racers. 1/5 scale on a nitro track??????? I got about 20 min practice time and was taken out by a Baja at full speed. Broke two rose joints and a wheel plus rear hub. Not pretty. I guess your right; bring every spare part you can. Oh well now I need to order parts and I think I’ll wait for the new 1/5 scale track before I try this again:confused: Glad I did'nt trash my Rampage:D

P9120052.jpg

P9120054.jpg

P9120049.jpg

/monthly_2008_09/P9120052.jpg.dcb6c0fc7e3d34c1bcd3a58dbcb7fcde.jpg

/monthly_2008_09/P9120054.jpg.5ff26ae5a0a07c64dda477ffe193a204.jpg

/monthly_2008_09/P9120049.jpg.0322fac0b78daca40117ecbf060169f4.jpg

M

magnum57

Thanks for the PM. It’s all good Live and learn. Your right having fun out there is what it’s all about. Thanks for the tips. Yea my front bumper was pretty smashed also from the terrible landings after the jumps. I just thought I would have a little better driving skills. I SUCK. But all I can do is get better. It was a great family environment and lots of fun for the kids. The dang Baja didn’t suffer anything but a broken front bumper. It was pretty funny, I’m standing on the driver platform and next to me was a kid around nine yrs old and he kept asking me. Hey mister are you driving like that on purpose? I replied NO. He says have you ever driven on this track before? I said NO. He says Have you ever driven your car before ? lol…... That's when I knew I really stink at driving. So it just gives more reason to practice and try to improve my driving skills How did the race go for u guys on Sturday ????

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts