• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Race Version of Rampage TT

CS Freak

grf

what is the benefit of using these custom shock towers?

it looks like the shocks seat more upwards.

i ve seen another photo of your car with yellow springs at the front if i am not mistaken.

are they the baja fronts or the baja rears you are using?

krashkrieg

Contributor
grf said:
what is the benefit of using these custom shock towers?it looks like the shocks seat more upwards.

i ve seen another photo of your car with yellow springs at the front if i am not mistaken.

are they the baja fronts or the baja rears you are using?
Adds more stability in some way. There were a couple guys like HeavyChevy and I think Forist that did a great custom riggin' to put them out that far, search around for the threads or maybe they can answer much better

G

Im pretty sure it has to do with wanting the shock and spring as verticle as possible. The amount of shock travel changes with the angle.

CS Freak

The new shock tower provides a vertical damper position, which significantly calms the bumpy track model. The bumps are better absorbed by the dampers, allowing for more traction and stability.

In addition, the front upper wishbones can be inside of the racing shock tower is mounted on the bottom. This allows one Sturtzunahme during compression and thus a better performance on various routes.

Daniel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.