• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Race Ported GP 290

M

magnum57

Daves Discount is a great place to buy. The 15% off even makes it better. He's been selling RTR FG's on ebay for around $700.00 Awesome deal. They never come RTR. He also throws in a DDM pipe. Great deal.

speedbaboon

Hi Clubin

Have you installed the headkit? How does it go??

I'm thinking of getting the same one, just want to see if others have run with it

Clubin

Banned
speedbaboon said:
Hi Clubin
Have you installed the headkit? How does it go??

I'm thinking of getting the same one, just want to see if others have run with it
Oh it is a great investment, I have been running this kit on a MCD MT for about 8 months, I have put about 1/2 tank through the one on my Redcat and it is good. Daves does a great job porting.

mooman007uk

Banned
Clubin said:
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.4170/.f
Well, I ordered this one, I couldn't help my self the 15% off is a good christmas present. The 23cc head and piston will be going onto e-bay.

cc255ported285kit.jpg
mines on there with 2 days left, crank too. Tick the box to make it visible to buyers in the uk, they get fleeced on engines and parts...my last 26 zen top end went there for about US45...just wait til i sell mine;)

Simsy

I have run the stock 23cc,28.5cc and a race ported 28.5cc in mine I am now trying out a sikk/ds 26cc just because I can. So far I like the raceport 28.5 best but havent run with the sikk/ds yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts