• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question about 7075rc

Rickyracer23

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but have been running and building rc cars since I was a kid. My question is about 7075rc. I want to purchase most of the parts they make for the Rampage XB but I would like to get in contact with them. From the little I've gathered about them, (If I'm not mistaken) is that it's one guy (I think Ol,Fart) that builds everything? His profile reads that he lives in Saratoga, Ca. I live 5min away in Los Gatos, Ca. Is this info accurate? And if so, is there any way to contact him/them? I made an account on 7075rc website, but still cannot find any sort of contact info. Please advise. Thanks!!

Cobalt172

Please let me know as well if you get a response I need all those parts as well!!

Cobalt172

Well, I may just have to stick to 6s.

What is the most powerful motor that will fit in the stock mount?

Rickyracer23

You're asking me? I don't know. I raced and build pro superbike motorcycles for 11 years. I only tinker with RC cars as a hobby. I know a lot about 2 and 4stroke engines, but not a lot about this specific or any other RC compatibility of parts. Sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online