• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question about 7075rc

Phil18

First i want to say 7075rc have great product. I trying to find out when when 7075rc will have redcat Xb-e motor mount back in stock. I have been sitting on this project for a month now. Could you please help me with this information.

Ol' fart

It is in stock but It's not on the webpage under E parts. Can't seem to fix it just look under all parts and it is there

Phil18

Thank for answer me. I really need that xb-e motor mount. But have tried all redcat parts and still saying wish list. Please is there any other way i can order it and gears i want. Please help me out. I am willing to pay for it right now.

This is the part that keep showing out of stock Electric Motor Mount SKU:112017. Could you please respond i want to order it today. Keep up the go products

Ol' fart

Website is shut down due to the fact that I have retired. A deal is in the works for someone to buy the old inventory and they should be available soon.

Killerbuzz

Website is shut down due to the fact that I have retired. A deal is in the works for someone to buy the old inventory and they should be available soon.

My kids dugout my rampage xbe from my store and got it running and wanted to check if there are any parts still being sold for this rc.

I bought my first parts from 7075rc in 2013 and it's sad to come back and find out that the OI'fart is retiring :(

All what i can say "you made the best parts for the XBE" Enjoy your retirement mate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online