• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question about 7075rc

glm308

Contributor
Hello all, I am some what new to this site and the RedCat market. I recently bought a Rampage xb.

My question is what is a normal order fulfillment time for 7075rc.com to ship an order? I placed an order on the 3rd of April and it still is showing Awaiting Fulfillment.

I am excited for this order, I was planning to race my new XB Saturday but need the hubs to finish putting it together.

Greg

Knuckles

Worst case shoot Olfart a pm and ask. Normally he responds to this kind of question here around mid day. He is an old man you know.... Sorry olfart could not help myself. Lol

glm308

Contributor
Yeah I'm not trying to be a pain just wanted to race this weekend. I'm very impatient with this kind of stuff. Hands down the 7075 parts are top notch and worth the wait.

Ol' fart

I'm not THAT old just that busy. The work at my machine shop comes in waves and we are under water right now. I see your order and "I'll get to it tomorrow" turns into a week. Sorry, I'll get it ready to ship it right now. you will get a tracking number in about 2 hours

glm308

Contributor
Awesome thanks. I understand getting busy. That is the only reason I posted here just wanted to make sure it did not get over looked. Thanks for the reply that is far more important to me than anything else.

Greg

Knuckles

I know your not that old Doug, just thought it was funny. Work comes for me the same way, have to take it as it comes.

Greg, parts are worth the wait....

Ol' fart

If I had the girl in the poster I would be dead, happy, but dead.

glm308

Contributor
Thanks for getting that shipped out I am like a kid a Christmas right now can't wait to get those hub adapters in so I can go play with my new toy!! I am already making my next shopping list of parts to order. Just have to get the wife to look the other way for few minutes and soon Ill have a 7075rc Rampage XB at the track.

Greg

glm308

Contributor
Got the wheel adapters in yesterday. They are the bomb!! fit great I defiantly think these are far better than any other aftermarket parts I have seen.

Greg

Silent_chaos

Looking forward. I think i should go as they are instead of anodized black. They will go along better with those upper gunmetal arms rear and front

carp boyz

Banned
Ol said:
They are almost done, Monday or Tuesday they will be up on the site for sale.
man those look great,dumb question but which arms are those? mt or xb? still fairly new to the redcats

how are you selling them,can we buy them separately and/or as a complete set?

have you got a site with prices?

sorry for all the questions but it's the only way to find out

thanks

Sergio

carp boyz said:
man those look great,dumb question but which arms are those? mt or xb? still fairly new to the redcatshow are you selling them,can we buy them separately and/or as a complete set?

have you got a site with prices?

sorry for all the questions but it's the only way to find out

thanks
Those are for the X series xb,xt,chimera

Jjackson1939

I am wanting am in the same place as u I'm other sure how long it takes but I'm sure it wiLloyd be worth the wait for sure have seen nothing but good about 7075 rc can't wait to complete this onroad car build

Ol' fart

Your stuff is going out today, maybe tomorrow. ran out of front inserts.
Remember, I may not be any good but I sure am slow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts