• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Proline wheels for redcat rampage xt

ryan.sivelssr

I have been reading forums and folks argue about hubs all that drama just confuses me.... I upgraded my engine on my XT and now I'm destroying tires rampage tires..... Having fun doing it, I'm looking at proline wheels and tires . No desire to glue myself... I see hpi or baja stuff I want the same look as a monster truck

G

They won't bolt up. The XT has a 18mm drive square. Mist other 1/5 scale wheels use a 24mm drive hex. That's the reason you must change the wheel adapter.

BertR

Yep ...you must have the adapters to use aftermarket goodies...The rear bow-tie's are the closest thing to the xt stock tire.

Kaceno

After spinning the hub in $60 worth of stock tires and ruining them. I switched to the Baja adapters and haven't looked back. The 24mm drive is so much more reliable.

BertR

`Yeah !! I didnt look at the order they were in lol. If you want to go big!!! there is a monster tire that fits the adapters from IMEXrc...cant think of the ame off the top of my head J-?

B2dmadmax

After spinning the hub in $60 worth of stock tires and ruining them. I switched to the Baja adapters and haven't looked back. The 24mm drive is so much more reliable.
Where do you get the Baja adapters

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts