• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

professional built roll cages for Redcat . . .

RampageHopUps

Well,

HBZ is not doing too well. They knew about the Redcat for many years and made a short run of half cages for me years ago.

Roll Cage City only copies HBZ, so they are far from reputable and won't do anything.

RC-Solutions is 10 miles from the Redcat warehouse and already knew about Redcat. Since thier Baja cage never took off, I doubt they will be interested.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I would look into adding some home-made front and rear braces from shock tower to chassis. They add a real lot of stiffness you need if crashing / rolling the beast. I still use my stock plastic roll cage with the added braces and have had no problems and rolled it many times.

801Trent

RampageHopUps said:
Well,HBZ is not doing too well. They knew about the Redcat for many years and made a short run of half cages for me years ago.

Roll Cage City only copies HBZ, so they are far from reputable and won't do anything.

RC-Solutions is 10 miles from the Redcat warehouse and already knew about Redcat. Since thier Baja cage never took off, I doubt they will be interested.
Well Rob I'm at a loss for words.

What are your suggestions? - to people that don't have time or the money to buy a custom built cage? Is Redcat going to look in to this a little deeper?

RampageHopUps

Redcat won;t build steel cages. But, we can keep looking for someone to make them.

G

The steel cages get kinda heavy. I would love to see a plastic version like the Team Chase cage for the Baja.

G

Yep, nice for sure. Still would be nice to see an aftermarket version for the existing platforms.

RampageHopUps

I will talk with Kraken-RC when I go to the AshleyCup race in 2 weeks. Maybe he can make some quick molds ot make his new Baja cage fit our trucks.

cherryride

RampageHopUps said:
I will talk with Kraken-RC when I go to the AshleyCup race in 2 weeks. Maybe he can make some quick molds ot make his new Baja cage fit our trucks.
his cage is way too much money.

tr645 - Kraken RC Class 1 TSK (True Scale Kit) for HPI Baja 5B/5T/5SC

$298.00 =(

twissted

Banned
I would look at molded cages from RPM as a way to get this done. Otherwise I would make them my self.

RazorHobbies

Hm i guess there is another project for us to take on. Which Rampage are you wanting the roll cages for and I will have my guy work on some prototypes and see how they look.

Never really thought about making roll cages before but we have the equipment so its worth a go at it. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online