• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Problem with Idle or something else?

Yannik

Hi,

Recently, I Oiled my Air Filter on my Rampage Truck! When I started my Truck, it idle ok but when I push the gas, it stalls the engine, :confused: ? It looks like it is choking the engine when I push the gas! I have to mention that I don't have the original remote control (Pistol), I instead use a Futaba remote control (Stick) with the Futaba Receiver. Do You have an Idea on what is causing that?

Thanks in advance guys! :D

andyken

Could be over oiled? what if you get it off the ground?

On a stand/bucket?

If no dust...no filter...? as a test.

You could clean the filter, or lean it a bit..?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Easiest way to tell is remove the filter and try it. If it still does it with the filter off, it's a tuning issue.

Yannik

Thanks guys (Andyken & RCDAD)

I'm pretty sure this is what happened and I will try to start it to see if it work! Deluge: The funniest thing is that I followed this Oil and maintenance tutorial but its said to oiled the inside (yellow) of the redneck filter but didn't mention to dry it, only the stock inner blue one! Or It might of been me who misunderstood!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

You only oil the outer filter if you're running the Redneck filter. You don't oil the outer filter with the stock setup, just the blue inner filter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts