• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

pro line tires at ddm, deal of the day.

Ron E

Contributor
thanks moo, i've got a set of desperado's w/excavators on the mt but want some of these for the tt... but for this price I may just order 2 sets for the tt and get some wheels / hubs later.

Ron E

Contributor
thanks chucked, i'll check out the proline 5t rims. i'll be getting these this week and my stock tt tires are wearing fast (too much asphalt). I think i'll check out the vertigo (?) hubs - I like the pin retaining o-ring and the 8mm extension. i'll either get some stock hpi, desperado or proline 5t wheels... is the off set differant on the 5t rims? i'll go check them out now. :)

hamster huey

How come when I click the link it says set of 2 $36? Thats not a deal. Thats everyday pricing. I think you guys got a good deal on a mistake and they caught it and fixed it. Damn I missed out agian!

Ron E

Contributor
thanks moo, vertigo hubs and desperado wheels it is... although it will have to wait a while, ($)... at least the tires will be setting there waiting till i can swing the hubs/wheels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts