• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy Jim

Looking for sprint 77 dom pipe, in good condition. THANKS

varga1974

If you cant find one I will have one available in the next week or so. I'm having a custom rear pipe made and should be done in a week or so. If you don't find one keep me in mind.

Steve

Sprint 77

Contributor
varga1974 said:
If you cant find one I will have one available in the next week or so. I'm having a custom rear pipe made and should be done in a week or so. If you don't find one keep me in mind.
Steve
Like to see the custom one when you get it post up some pics. I should have one of my latest custom ones finished in a evening or two and will post some pics on exhaust thread.

varga1974

No problem Sprint.... should be interesting. I have a buddy that works for a company that makes exhaust for Cat and other heavy movers. The engineer there designed exhaust for our truck with quietness in mind. It will be a rear exhaust and I will keep everyone informed how it works and sounds when finished.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Well I can still mod them too . Just send me a DOM or get Rob at www.rampagehopups.com to get you one and stick a note to send it to me for mod work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts