• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

PICS of new rigs/ XSC body on XT

crazyfast

I picked up a sweet deal on an XT a few months back. The guy really has done some nice work and TONS of upgrades, including pressing copper sleeves over the differential outputs (where the dogbones slide into the differential housing) for added strength. I have also ordered the XSC body for my XT as well.

List of mods:

upgraded bearings through out all of drivetrain in transmission gear, center/front/rear differentials, freshly lubed differentials, ngk spark plug, fuel cap vented, killer bee, aluminum front/rear shock towers, upgraded front/rear shocks, ddm dominator pipe, rear spoiler, drive cups are reinforced to add longevity, ramtech 24mm hpi baja wheel adapters, upgraded throttle/steering xq servos, 5900mah 6v battery hump pack, aluminum transmission gear plate with oversized bearings, aluminum center diff mounts, 7075rc front/rear aluminum wheel hubs with oversized bearings, front bumper, 998 walbro carburetor with fuel accelerator pump, 1" velocity stack, dt1 dual flow oiled foam filter, air filter prefilter, pull cover prefilter & 7.125" tnobby tires.

After my dad saw it, he fell in love with them too, and for Christmas we bought an XT turned XB from the same guy who built mine AND he through in a few hundred $$ of extra parts!!!

Gets better.... yesterday I was on one of those Facebook 'garage sale' sites, and a guy was selling his 2 month old XT. He runs electric and thought he'd try out the gas but just wasn't for him. $340 later and we have a 3rd XT in the family (moms rig) LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts