• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Picked up my MT today...sweet!

Pete379

Simsy said:
mate get the MT then some TT wheels a body and some gears and you could have both
Oh yea, thats probably what I will end up doing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

mooman007uk

Banned
Pete379 said:
I was going to get the rampage tt5 just because it is something different for me but the more and more I look at everybodies new MTs the more I might get that. DANG IT!!!!!!!! I hate making decisions. By the way, the new toy looks awesome.
Pete, vancouver hobbies is doing 2 for 1, tt with all the bits to make an mt + the upgrade kit

http://www.vancouverhobbies.com/2for1rasa1.html

way cheaper than buying seperate bits, $9.99 shipping to you and I think Robs still giving a free hs645 mg with every rampage.

Pete379

mooman007uk said:
Pete, vancouver hobbies is doing 2 for 1, tt with all the bits to make an mt + the upgrade kit
http://www.vancouverhobbies.com/2for1rasa1.html

way cheaper than buying seperate bits, $9.99 shipping to you and I think Robs still giving a free hs645 mg with every rampage.
Thanks for that, Clubin showed me that same ad and I think thats a great deal. I think though I'm just going to get the tt and I think I'm going to go through Pro5thscale. I've been talking to him tonite and he has made me a hell of a deal on the car. Plus he said if I get a package deal from him he can save me even more money. Thank you though for the information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts