• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pic of my basher...

Lowedog

So I bought a cheap baja body off ebay and converted my XT to a Baja. After the first bash session the body was pretty much hammered because the body mounts are so much closer together on the XT. So after some cutting off the broken pieces I have something that resembles a Mad Max Desert Rat. :)

I also had a collision with my buddies 5b and destroyed a front wheel so for now am running some Pro Lines in front and have removed the front dif and drive shafts. Gonna see how I like 2wd for awhile.

Lowedog

Well, 2wd is squirely as crap! :) The body didn't even make it through one more bash session and was turned into a pile of rubbish.

My buddy was pissed at his Dunerunner and I offered him a 100 bucks for it and got it. I swapped my motor and electronics from my XT and am now running the Dunerunner. The thing rips! And it doesn't want to rollover every time I turn at high speeds. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts