• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Phreerider back on scene

phreerider

what'd i miss? besides the Photobucket crap

anyway , guys I'm back for a look and wow photobucket! what a high jacking load of crap! bastards

wishing slow painful for them for sure. not gonna pay

anyway...

doubtful i can completely restore all the shoots , but man, very sorry.. so much good high use images, data and great examples of hardened RC mods and use esp. for XB and ton of custom stuff.

i still got all the shoots and will glady help those in search of the missing images for the post to help with projects or interest...

and yes quasimoto/trenchcat still rips on like a boss, i did rebuild old shocks MT/XB to replace the completely blown out ROVAN/KM shocks those jokers did not last a sesason ! anyway IF anyone would like a rerun of a section ask here and I'll put up a fresh run (the project/build section)

you'll be cool

and phuck photobucket!

phreerider

alright woodiE !

yes have all,
start new post with this forum hosting ?

or replace host link in old post?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
alright woodiE !

yes have all,
start new post with this forum hosting ?

or replace host link in old post?

Do you have that option Woodie?
PB isn't getting any money out of me either!

Yes, both of you guys should be able to edit your old threads and replace the existing image links with attachment photos instead. That way the forum will host it and not photobucket.

Phill

Yes, both of you guys should be able to edit your old threads and replace the existing image links with attachment photos instead. That way the forum will host it and not photobucket.
Thanks Woodie

Phill

what'd i miss? besides the Photobucket crap

anyway , guys I'm back for a look and wow photobucket! what a high jacking load of crap! bastards

wishing slow painful for them for sure. not gonna pay

anyway...

doubtful i can completely restore all the shoots , but man, very sorry.. so much good high use images, data and great examples of hardened RC mods and use esp. for XB and ton of custom stuff.

i still got all the shoots and will glady help those in search of the missing images for the post to help with projects or interest...

and yes quasimoto/trenchcat still rips on like a boss, i did rebuild old shocks MT/XB to replace the completely blown out ROVAN/KM shocks those jokers did not last a sesason ! anyway IF anyone would like a rerun of a section ask here and I'll put up a fresh run (the project/build section)

you'll be cool

and phuck photobucket!
Good to see you back Freerider
Looking fwd to seeing more of Quasi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.