• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parts

max 1

got my wing mount heha ,and a new drive shaft ,with removable pins .they have set screws in eatch ends ,now if they do the same thing with the out put shafts,thanks fore geting the parts in rob, and u also tom at python for geting them for me,

max 1

RED CAT DID THE MOD,90MM DRIVE SHAFT .WISH THEY DO THAT TO ALL OF THEM,BY THE WAY DID U GET TO RUN YOUR MT YET? WITH THE TGN.I SURE LOVE MINE,4 TANKS THRUW IT.SORRY A BOUT THE CAPS.love the 29 ported motor .

ps tryed the gear oil yet?sounds goofy but i like it.

kryptonite

thats awsome recat did the drive shafts like that. wonder what other sizes they are going to do. have yet to run the MT with my new TGN:mad:.. ive only been running my on-road. waiting for funds to place my parts order..

Clubin

Banned
I had problems rite away with my rear drive shaft, I still need parts. Just haven't ordered them yet. Good to hear that we had problems and they have adressed that. Nice to be guinee pigs.

max 1

I don,t have a cam yet may be fore xmas,they realy have set screws.sorry foirist

roccos_van

Guys, when I bought my new MT V2 from DDM about 3 months ago or so, ALL the dogbones had pins with setscrews, i thought this was standard fare?

kryptonite

roccos_van said:
Guys, when I bought my new MT V2 from DDM about 3 months ago or so, ALL the dogbones had pins with setscrews, i thought this was standard fare?
:eek: :eek:ahhk!! i need some extra shafts so iguess i'll add the V2's to my order. suprised nobody mentioned it since the drive shafts were such a hassle.. nice job redcat!!

max 1

bout some bogers from python .got get some wheels ,so i can try them out on dunruner.prety agresive tred.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts