• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

parts request

bigblkblazin

Since redcat will not bring back the rally . How about a on road conversion with shorter a arms and some custome shafts . I would pay my left nut for that.

G

bigblkblazin said:
Since redcat will not bring back the rally . How about a on road conversion with shorter a arms and some custome shafts . I would pay my left nut for that.
Never say never. ;)

For now you could do a conversion....

I have the Rally suspension arms and hubs. They will fit the Xseries and MT. I'm still waiting on the CVDs. I have the shock towers and shocks also. That's all that's needed. The X-series does have a slightly shorter wheelbase than the Rally.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
Never say never. ;) For now you could do a conversion....

I have the Rally suspension arms and hubs. They will fit the Xseries and MT. I'm still waiting on the CVDs. I have the shock towers and shocks also. That's all that's needed. The X-series does have a slightly shorter wheelbase than the Rally.
I now know what you are talking about RCDAD LMAO!!!! yes I found out.

bigblkblazin

Finding a complete rally is no problem...finding axles is... If they bring back the rally with part support, i will go to arizona and bring Dan a bottle of Canadian club.

[2QUOTE=RCDAD;141991]Never say never. ;)

For now you could do a conversion....

G

I have an order of the CVDs on their way. ;)

They are hard to find locally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts