• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

PA Guys

Kaz the Minotaur

Yeah we do. Hopefully the northern half of the state park, here where I live, will be opened in a month or so.

I am about an hour and 15 minutes east of you krypto.

Kaz the Minotaur

I had a nice bash this evening. I shreaded 1 tire but the engine was running good. I found a nice new place down by the river at the state park. I was kind of cautious running so close to the water...but it was all good. There is some sand, leaf litter, hills to climb covered with leaves and small sticks, large gravel, hills to launch over, and piles of dirt. Nice place that will be mostly out of the way of people. I was running it pretty hard and it ran real good. I think I have the tune just about perfect. It was starting to get a little hot near the end but I think that was because of all the leaf litter packed around the engine.

I told my boys that next time we go down there we'll have to do a little cleaning up of the larger sticks and stuff.

I'll also have to station the boys down by the water line so they can sacrifice themselves to keep the Rampage out of the water... :D

kryptonite

i found a few great places to run too. one is an abondoned golfing range and an abandoned hospital. i like nice wide open areas with jumps and some hill climbs.. i have a habbit of bouncing off tree's and driving into small bodies of water. do we have to pay those kids to stand watch by the water?:Dwe should find a nuteral spot to get together. kaz, were is that park you are refering to? i'll look it up to see how far it is. i don't mind driving and have plenty of spares to get thru most any mishap..

kryptonite

oh man kaz. its not that far at all. bout 1.25hours to the park. straight shot right down rt80. you got to let me know next time your going out. we'll have a session. the hospital is down the steet from me in philipsburg(16866). im not sure how a hospital could go bankrupt, but its kinda freaky back there. you should bring your gun:D.. that flat lands get boring after a while, but there are some good-n-dangerous hill climbs. you can see it from my latest video's.. let me know when your next session will be..

Kaz the Minotaur

Yeah not too far. I'll probably go out for a bit tomorrow night but then not for a while because of my work schedule.

I might go down there sometime and so some cleaning. I might try to rake some of the leaf litter away...less stuff to get packed around the engine. Leaf rake and a cordless sawz-all.

I have kin out your way. If you get off of 80 and then right at the Y instead of left to Phillipsburg...they live near that high school on the right.

Are there ghosts back there? :p Yeah...gun is never far away...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts