• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Owosso-Michigan

forist

Contributor
Anyone close to me would like to do some runnin let me know havent found a 5th scale track arownd here yet still looking tho.

Z

ZielkeRacing

forist said:
Anyone close to me would like to do some runnin let me know havent found a 5th scale track arownd here yet still looking tho.
Where in Michigan are you? I live in MI

forist

Contributor
I live in Owosso right between Flint and Lansing, Mid michigan. Where in MI do u live ?

Z

ZielkeRacing

Im on the sw of Michigan. About 12 miles of Lake Michigan and about 2 miles north of Indiana. Lots of moto cross tracks around here. good stuff dude.

forist

Contributor
Anymore in MI join the forums yet would like to find some peps to do some running with here this spring. I plan on making a trip to LSF this coming year the track looks awesome.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I am going to the Scrap Yard race at Large Scale in June for sure. I think it will be a blast. I went to Diggers this year ,last spring , but looking forward to racing in the cornfields with Troy Scott and BOB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts