On road wheels?? Where to purchase from

Petrolheadz100

Thread starter #1
Looking to purchase a set of on road wheels where would be a good place to start looking? Noticed the stock wheels have quite a but of wear from only breaking in the motor, nothing hard.....any help would be appreciated

Looking to purchase a set of on road wheels where would be a good place to start looking? Noticed the stock wheels have quite a but of wear from only breaking in the motor, nothing hard.....any help would be appreciated
Dave's Discount Motors, Large Scale RC, EBay, A Main Hobbies all should have road wheels. Dave's has a vast collection of all types of 1/5 scale parts and he ships quickly. If you purchase from Dave's use discount code RRF5 and I think it will give you 5% off.

Petrolheadz100

Thread starter #3
Dave's Discount Motors, Large Scale RC, EBay, A Main Hobbies all should have road wheels. Dave's has a vast collection of all types of 1/5 scale parts and he ships quickly. If you purchase from Dave's use discount code RRF5 and I think it will give you 5% off.
Well i see that the chimera even at daves or ebay don't have any other different style tires and wheels that differ from he stock, also what size or wheel adapters will i need if i need to use other vehicles tires?

Well i see that the chimera even at daves or ebay don't have any other different style tires and wheels that differ from he stock, also what size or wheel adapters will i need if i need to use other vehicles tires?
7075rc and DGI sell adapters. Adapters is a good investment and it will definitely open you options for wheels. I am not sure of the size but get the ones for HPI baja that the most common 1/5 scale size. The Losi and many other vehicles have the same size.

Kevin's xb

7075rc and DGI sell adapters. Adapters is a good investment and it will definitely open you options for wheels. I am not sure of the size but get the ones for HPI baja that the most common 1/5 scale size. The Losi and many other vehicles have the same size.
Hi I have a gas xb and was wondering will the chimera wheels fit my xb want a better set than stick like you said just breaking in wore mine like slicks.

Members online

Latest posts