• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

off road racing at port alberni...new track coming

mooman007uk

Banned
Great news for BC 1/5 and smaller rc owners, I was at my LHS yesterday and the head promotor from thunder in the valley was there (the port alberni main drag meet in the summer)...they want to put on a rc race event from 1/10 to 1/5 and are going to build a track for it...they'll be prizes!!!! my name is already down..let me know if your into it we need to get the numbers to make it viable...need at least 8 people the more the better

pipeous

I am in. Could go visit my nephew's family and the new baby edition while out there.

I'll get a few of the guys together here. we are just heading out in a few minutes to run our on roads in a lacrosse box. hell I'll lend my firehammer to someone to come run. Dave (Purplehaze) and his Baja are in (we are on msn now)... just need an idea when... I'll see what the guys are going to do with their 5th scale track here. I am looking at a couple private land ideas... I contract a lot of work out for some people that own a bunch of farm land and a few property locations. Taking my rc's over this week when I detail his new truck so he can play while I work... he'll want one for sure then... selling him on a track after that will be easier ;)

mooman007uk

Banned
I'll go down to the LHS and find out more...it's when the thunder in the valley week is on..i'll update as soon as I find out more...it'll be a great event racing in front of a big crowd.

Gas Jocky

Missed this post... I'm in, I'm always in for this kind of thing. Last time it was a 15hr drive to eastern Alberta, that was fun and sounds like this will be too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts