• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Northern Illinois 1/5th track...

92 vert

Looking for some Redcat guys to run at my local track....we have a nice group of Baja and Losi guys already...let me know if you want to run.

Thanks

cordy

Very nice .We are the most fourtunate guys to have two 1/5th tracks within 45 minutes of each other.Are you looking for exposure. Cuz once the word gets out you may be over run with large scalers. I believe one saturday there wher about 50 people at our track.

G

92 vert said:
Looking for some Redcat guys to run at my local track....we have a nice group of Baja and Losi guys already...let me know if you want to run.Thanks
Looks like a nice track!

92 vert

cordy said:
Very nice .We are the most fourtunate guys to have two 1/5th tracks within 45 minutes of each other.Are you looking for exposure. Cuz once the word gets out you may be over run with large scalers. I believe one saturday there wher about 50 people at our track.
My buddy(tyler) owns the track...he is not on this forum as he owns 2 bajas.

We had a fall bash last year and had around 30 people.

We would love to spread the word and have some nice large turnouts...so any exposure would be great.

The track sits on a portion of his family's property..it's open pretty much at all times but Tyler asks only that you call his cell to tell him you are stopping by as he does not live on the property. His landscaping business is also there so he is usually around during the day.

If anyone wants to run please pm me for his number.i plan on being out there this weekend..

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

Thats great info.So the only thing hanging is Tyler`s #. So feel free to pm me Tylers # and please tell Tyler you gave me his # if thats ok? I have to write it down and keep it in my wallet cuz at 69 I cant remember shit.Oh does Tyler still talk to you now that you have a racecat? chuckle.

92 vert

cordy said:
Thats great info.So the only thing hanging is Tyler`s #. So feel free to pm me Tylers # and please tell Tyler you gave me his # if thats ok? I have to write it down and keep it in my wallet cuz at 69 I cant remember shit.Oh does Tyler still talk to you now that you have a racecat? chuckle.
I will pm you the # tomorrow....

I just picked up my 1st Rampage yesterday after owning many Bajas...but Tyler still talks to me as there was Losi,HPI and Redcat out there last weekend.. :D :D

I have not even started this truck yet...I think I am going to order the aluminum gear plate first...Im looking foward to the 4wd. :D

cordy

Check out my thread, gear plate in the projects under xb/xt and you will see the gearplate on my xb.Ok on the pm.

92 vert

Guantanamo Joe said:
Looks like a lot of fun... what do yall use for a stand?
The ground... :eek: :eek:

Or the back of a large flatbed truck if the owner is out there running..

Sometimes I take a small step ladder also.

cordy

Ya all those young guy`s can stand jump up on trailers use step ladders,but old goats like me need a chair to sit down. ha ha.

Guantanamo Joe

we have a go-kart track here we are allowed to use, but it is not flat and you cant really see the whole thing unless you stand right in the middle... we are trying to figure out something for a stand so that we are not in the middle turning circles all day getting dizzy... ha ha ha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.