• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

North Houston

FancyPants

Live and work in Conroe...hit me up if you want to meet up...going to try and hit up the woodlands BMX park tomorrow morning 12/8/12 around 11am

DemonRC

About a dozen or so guys used to run at a retention pond in Sugarland but they ended up going out to Alvin now since they opened a 1/5 dirt oval. We should try to round up some guys to run in a central Houston location one day.

FancyPants

DemonRC said:
About a dozen or so guys used to run at a retention pond in Sugarland but they ended up going out to Alvin now since they opened a 1/5 dirt oval. We should try to round up some guys to run in a central Houston location one day.
After tomorrow I'll be off till the 7th let me know next Thursday through that weekend I would be good for. But that sounds awesome...and if you have another place you want to meet up let me know. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts