• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

No Oil In Diff

max 1

My Diff Was Not Very Smooth So I Pulled It Apart And No Oil In There.has Any Checkt Theres

kryptonite

most of us have allready pulled them apart to add the upgraded diffs. i have 3 rigs(6 diffs) they all had a good amount of heavy grease.

max 1

My Buddt Chris His Was Empty Also After I Checked Mine.running The 28.5 Plenty Big .i Call Thise Dunrunner My Scatebord .

Clubin

Banned
I broke mine almost rite away, so mine was rebuilt within the first tank. I honestly don't know if there was oil in it or not' it kinda blew up.

max 1

My Diff Was Empty,my Drive Shaft And Diff Cups Wore Out .replacd Diff Cups Waiting Fore Shaft .pins Falling Out ,pin Holes Warn So I Drilled End Of Shaft Put A Set Srew To Hold Pin Senterd For Now .o Ya My Jet Pro Cracked For The #3rd Time ,gooing Back To My Dom /

yolonda21

Contributor
3 tires on my TT had no foam.....???? Whats up with that???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online