• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Nitro Killer Bee??

andyken

As I understand it , with the nitro it's a valve in the fuel line... like a pinch test.

If there are no leaks and no restriction, it shouldn't effect tune.

Most newer nitro have a fail safe to return to neutral or apply brake with signal loss.

If the linkage/servo do not bind, the carb spring can close the throttle...or you watch it take off :(

rcgasser

GoffeeRedCat said:
wait what do you mean?? I see there is a spring on the carb but what if the throttle servo dies??
No if you put a spring around the back end of the carb around the engine itself that way when the servo moves it opens the cab and moves the spring if anything happens or go wrong the spring will always keep the carb closed to where you have it set so therefore you will not have a runaway with the car because the spring will always keep the carb closed if not under power. I hope I have explained were you can understand.

GoffeeRedCat

rcgasser said:
No if you put a spring around the back end of the carb around the engine itself that way when the servo moves it opens the cab and moves the spring if anything happens or go wrong the spring will always keep the carb closed to where you have it set so therefore you will not have a runaway with the car because the spring will always keep the carb closed if not under power. I hope I have explained were you can understand.
Ohh I see!! I'll still buy one though I think the fact that I can turn off my rc from my transmitter just like it's big brother is awesome!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts