• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New users

MOfroggy

I found two guys that were interested in 1/5th scale gas after a demo in a local parking lot. They were kind of skeptical until they saw how it performed over all kinds of terrain. I showed them my 3 Baja's, one for dirt, one for tarmac and one for bashing. They choose the Rampage Buggy over the 3 Baja's because after I expalined I could duplicate any of the Baja's performances with gear changes or tire changes and that the price was way cheaper, it was a no brainer, they bought 2 Rampage buggies from my local dealer. I now have 2 new friends and two new competitors and two new Rampage consumers!! Good for me and good for the sport!!

MOfroggy

rctruckguy

I have a couple of my buddies thinking of getting a rampage also, they were amaze by the all terrain capability of the truck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts