• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

NEW TRACK AT PITTSBURGH RACEWAY PARK on Rt22 in NEW ALEXANDRIA, PA

BIGHOP

My name is Chris Harper and I am about to finish an off-road track that is designed to accommodate R/C vehicles from 1/10 to 1/5 scale. The track is loaded with all types of features such as 20ft wide lanes, Table Top jumps, doubles and Rhythm sections. But the feature that stands out the most is our 2 tracks in one design that has 1 track for beginners(with lower jumps and rollers) and an expert track( with more challenging section & jumps).

Pittsburgh Raceway Park is actually an NHRA & IHRA sanctioned Drag Strip that has 3 Motocross tracks and now an R/C track. Its a real nice country setting to bring your whole family to. Bring your quads,dirtbikes,drag cars whatever and have fun. Google Pittsburgh Raceway Park for simple directions to the track

I am working on a forum for the track to add to the web page I'm working on the link is

http://pittsburghracewaypark.freeforums.org

Come check it out, join and post your comments and suggestions please.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Chris:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts