• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new skins needed asap!

RockinAndRollin

Hey does anyone have a link from ddm or anywhere for new tires front and rear. I'm ordering the hpi wheel adapters from rampage. I have the 8k spring, 990 carb and the jetpipe. The stock wheels are OK but they seem to burnout a lot. Im looking for something with more bite. Thanks

RampageHopUps

Davesmotors.com

LargescaleRC.com

Any of the baja or losi rims and tires will fit. Then you need to decide fronts, or rears, buggy or truck, etc.

RockinAndRollin

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

For the chimera I would go with all fronts... Bow tie's have great traction but wear out fast if you run on the raod or hard surfaces.

RockinAndRollin

OK It looks like DDM has the bow tie wheels and the wheel adapters. Do you guys know if these servos are OK hs805mg steering and hs5645mg throttle/brake. There's seems like alot of options on this forum so I just want to make sure I order the right stuff. Thanks

designed2survive

RockinAndRollin said:
OK It looks like DDM has the bow tie wheels and the wheel adapters. Do you guys know if these servos are OK hs805mg steering and hs5645mg throttle/brake. There's seems like alot of options on this forum so I just want to make sure I order the right stuff. Thanks
The 5645mg and 5765mh are the deal of the day at DDM today until tomorrow 1pm.

http://www.davesmotors.com/Products/DDM-Daily-Special/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.