• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new servo

mellow1978

i just replace my throttle servo with a hi-tec hs645mg . i have a problem with it works the oppsite way, than the stock one i change it to rev but the fail safe goes on full throttle . any ideas

designed2survive

mellow1978 said:
i got this fail safe from the rampage shop
If the part you got is part 03028, this is what I found on the redcat website.

WARNING: When using the Redcat Racing 2.4Ghz Radio (RCR-2CNR) an external Fail Safe is NOT to be used. Combination of the internal Fail Safe of the radio with an external Fail Safe will result in neither of the Fail Safes working properly!

Set up instructions:

1. Remove throttle servo plug from receiver.

2. Plug male Fail Safe plug into receiver where servo was plugged into, plug servo plug into female plug of Fail Safe.

3. Do not start car, turn transmitter and car power on, apply full braking on transmitter, press and hold set button on Fail Safe for 5 seconds.

4. Test the Fail Safe by turning transmitter off and leaving car power on, if Fail Safe is set up properly, brakes will be applied fully when transmitter power is turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts