• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New rig on the scene

roc3rd

New to the site I just purchased rampage xb for a steal, needed a few touch up but good to good. It has a bunch of aluminum upgrades, but I'm looking to install chimera cage possible dominator pipe. My question is will that pipe bolt up to my xb, cause I only see option for jetpro. Any info would be appreciated

roc3rd

Nice yea I’m still running stock pipe, is the speed difference very noticeable. Mine is pretty quick speed considering i brought used and it awd, now I’m just waiting to purchase the chimera roll cage for it

Thwmathue

I got my xb used as well. With the jetpro pipe the excel is insane, is sounds bad ass and the engine seems to stay slightly cooler.

roc3rd

I got my xb used as well. With the jetpro pipe the excel is insane, is sounds bad ass and the engine seems to stay slightly cooler.
Ok cool sounds good, guess i will give the jetpro a shot. Have u tried the dominantor cuz i heard that one gives me more bottom and mid torque where’s jetpro is mainly top end..

Thwmathue

No I haven't I mainly just bash with my xb so I haven't really compared different pipes. I got the jetpro pipe and my experience is based on how it performs compared to the stock can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.