1. If you're having login issues, please try resetting your password.
    Dismiss Notice

Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Redcat Rampage RC community for Redcat RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Redcat brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New rig on the scene

Discussion in 'Rampage XB' started by roc3rd, Mar 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. roc3rd

roc3rd New Member

New to the site I just purchased rampage xb for a steal, needed a few touch up but good to good. It has a bunch of aluminum upgrades, but I'm looking to install chimera cage possible dominator pipe. My question is will that pipe bolt up to my xb, cause I only see option for jetpro. Any info would be appreciated

2. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Member

I have a jetpro on my xb and it works great.

3. roc3rd

roc3rd New Member

Nice yea I’m still running stock pipe, is the speed difference very noticeable. Mine is pretty quick speed considering i brought used and it awd, now I’m just waiting to purchase the chimera roll cage for it

4. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Member

I got my xb used as well. With the jetpro pipe the excel is insane, is sounds bad ass and the engine seems to stay slightly cooler.

roc3rd likes this.
  5. roc3rd

roc3rd New Member

Ok cool sounds good, guess i will give the jetpro a shot. Have u tried the dominantor cuz i heard that one gives me more bottom and mid torque where’s jetpro is mainly top end..

6. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Member

No I haven't I mainly just bash with my xb so I haven't really compared different pipes. I got the jetpro pipe and my experience is based on how it performs compared to the stock can.

7. westsiderkg

westsiderkg Member

ddm dominate here

• Welcome to Redcat Rampage Forum

Redcat Rampage Forum is a Redcat Rampage RC fan site that was started to give Redcat RampageRC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Redcat RC product line.

We welcome all Redcat Rampage RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer