• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New RedCat PhatShaft shocks.

RampageHopUps

I am using HPI shock oil, not sure if it is silicone or not. Actually mixed 20 and 40 together, hope that was the right thing to do. And RAMTech 20% stiffer springs. I'll get some video as soon as my grass area dries out from the flooding.

RampageHopUps

Phatdad-RC Bajampage Shock kits are now in stock at RampageHopUps:

PhatDad-RC Shock Shaft Kits - 2 pieces of Hardened Heavy Duty shock shafts, with baja adjustable pistons (HPI #85412), HPI shock caps and lower rod support. You supply the Rampage lower ball ends, shock body and oil.

PDbajampage.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

NitroBurn

What size O-ring do the shafts take? Just standard HPI O-rings seem a little tight and the HD shaft rings are huge in these. I was going to order a big pack but I don't know exactly what size they are.

PhatDad

NitroBurn said:
What size O-ring do the shafts take? Just standard HPI O-rings seem a little tight and the HD shaft rings are huge in these. I was going to order a big pack but I don't know exactly what size they are.
standard HPI rtr o-rings work perfect. I use a little silicone oil on the o-rings and shaft before I carefully push the the into the lower cap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts