• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Rampage MT next to Savage X

02RedWS6TA

Got my Rampage from Rob this week and wanted to post up. Have only had nitro in the past. Ordered a slew of upgrades from DDM and wasn't planning to drive it until they came but I took it out for some short break in spins today. Two 10 minute heat cycles down and I'm ready to let it rip once the mods come tomorrow. It's about half torn down now for lock tite and to add the goodies.

On to the pics:

26417354181160940333.jpg

85302683713309546431.jpg

94905385948918895740.jpg

87830754534027642703.jpg

Ice_2k

New Rampage MT next to Savage X

He probably installed them wrong out of the box. Your lefts need to go on the right and viceversa.

02RedWS6TA

I just threw them on for pics. It got a tear down for lock tite after the pics were taken. It's had all its goodies installed and a couple tanks ran through it now. Has been great other than once in awhile it starves for fuel after a wot run. Guessing the tank needs to be vented but haven't had time to do it.

Killer rc kill switch, Ada aluminum intake manifold/Teflon gaskets, ddm pipe, 990 walbro, outerwears, and shock covers for it. Has a hitec throttle servo waiting for the stock one to die. Also got a flysky 3gtc remote for it. Hope to get some good bashing in this Sunday of it doesn't rain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts