• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Projects?

Deluge

It's been a while since I've been on the forums, just wondering if anybody has any new projects in the works?

My 5T is getting a full rebuild. The Blitz is also being torn down, as well as the Ultima DB. The Exo Terra is in a pile of parts waiting to be put back together, blah blah blah.

But this is what I'm currently looking forward to, a Super Clod Buster with a CPE Terminator racing chassis. A little old school, but I've always wanted one. Should be a fun build!

219d600f-da60-4f5d-805e-59dc040a226c_zps8hg7f1tf.jpg

812dc3c8-f2a2-43ef-9a6a-52befb7ce66a_zpsdw3em0vr.jpg

c8fa66a3-efaa-41b4-b7e0-7855b69d182c_zpsudux62lt.jpg

Ildy666

Very cool...I always loved the clod buster.chassis looks sick. looking foward to see this build come along...

phreerider

Man what an awesome kit. I remember when I got a Blackfoot , THEN the clodbuster came out, at the time it was truly the beast. Good stuff , that will be really satisfying with lipos !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online