• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Pipe

Tom Crown

Hey I'm running an x-can now and I know I can make more power but don't want to have a huge pipe sticking out like a jet pro or dominator. What other options do I have.

kryptonite

what are you running.. tt/mt? the mt has the modded 5b pipe from sprint77, but there are mounting brackit issues from some. but they are super powerfull. im not a fan of the side pipes either but broke down for one myself and it really grows on you. now i love the little muscle sticking out the side. they are also really protected and don't get hit or banged up. take another look. the performance out ways the looks. for instance: my 23cc tt with a side dom was faster then my 28.5cc mt with a tgn X-can.. by a mile!!here is a good linkhttp://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=960&highlight=sprint77+modded+pipe

torment truggy #2.jpg

/monthly_2009_03/583c60586a3d1_tormenttruggy2.jpg.ab76d9ac0ad7aab7f61856b8fb363411.jpg

Z

ZielkeRacing

I like the pipe not sticking out either but the performance is incredible! Just 2 cents.

DemonRC

Tom Crown said:
Hey I'm running an x-can now and I know I can make more power but don't want to have a huge pipe sticking out like a jet pro or dominator. What other options do I have.
You could try lengthing out the header on the X-Can with x-port stacking. There's more posts on stacking in the HBF forum.

C.B.

catchaser said:
You could try lengthing out the header on the X-Can with x-port stacking. There's more posts on stacking in the HBF forum.
i tried that it wasnt all that

it didnt make a difference waste of money

jigawatt

Hit up ebay to see if DDM is putting Dominators up, I snagged one for $102.00 and can't wait to use it! The welds look pretty good... built well by the looks of it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts