• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Mt parts list

fourwheeler

Hey guys I just found this place. My new MT should be here early July so I am trying to get a list of things I will need right off the bat. So far I see the following;

e clips for shocks

replacement gears

x-can or pipe

head kit for motor

Anything else?

Also Rob, I noticed you are carrying the 29cc head kit, any other head kits available? 30.5cc perhaps?

Just_Gerald

All engine kits and engines that go in the baja will fit the Redcat. I have my ESP 30.5 in the MT now.

YOu will need a spare diff. I got2 tanks out of mine, and the case broke and broke 1 end diff gear.

fourwheeler

Just_Gerald said:
All engine kits and engines that go in the baja will fit the Redcat. I have my ESP 30.5 in the MT now.
YOu will need a spare diff. I got2 tanks out of mine, and the case broke and broke 1 end diff gear.
Yeah I saw the pics of the diff....is the diff available?

RampageHopUps

The diff isn't in stock right now. But it will be July 6th. Fourwheeler, I can get any of the head kits you want, I am just stocking the 29, since its the easiest and cheapest to install.

RampageHopUps

Same as all RC stuff. If its workmanship and you can prove it, then they will replace it. You have to go through the Redcat site to do it. Also depends on who you buy it from.

RampageHopUps

No, the diff would not be covered under regular warranty, due to the High Horse engine. Parts like diff adn dogbones and shock shafts are heard to warrantly, you never know what that person was doing. Ie, jumping off a house, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online