• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Gears

max 1

Do They Have Aprice On The New Gear Set Up Yet.and When,

jigawatt

so close, so far... patience is virtue! (i dono if I know what that means... sounds good tho!)

jigawatt

Rampage = benched until further notice right now. No sense in dumping countless dollars for worthless plastic gears.

Now the next question should be... will there be enough to go around?

NitroBurn

After not doing much with my Rampage for a while, I'll be getting some of these gears for some long awaited bashing.

vatoed

NitroBurn said:
After not doing much with my Rampage for a while, I'll be getting some of these gears for some long awaited bashing.
I'm with you, totally. ;)

DemonRC

i got like 5 hours of runtime on my last set of gears and they still have alot of runtime left. I just vented it and problem solved.

Clubin

Banned
catchaser said:
i got like 5 hours of runtime on my last set of gears and they still have alot of runtime left. I just vented it and problem solved.
Are you driving in circles in a parking lot? I can't get 1/2 tank out of a set.

kryptonite

catchaser said:
i also have about 5 hours on my tt with all plastic gears. showing signs of wear, but not failure. still waiting on the new gear price

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
i also have about 5 hours on my tt with all plastic gears. showing signs of wear, but not failure. still waiting on the new gear price
That must be with the stock 23. Mine would eat a set of gears idleing on the work bench. lol

max 1

I To Have A Few Hours On Mine With The 30.5 A,b Plactic.i Don,t Jump But I Run In Grass ,but Hard.

hamster huey

29/31 Excavators 28.5cc No Cover, 5 tanks on all 4 plastic Redcat brand gears. Tomorrw Im hoping to get that # up to 7 or 8 tanks on all 4 plastic gears!

kryptonite

Clubin said:
That must be with the stock 23. Mine would eat a set of gears idleing on the work bench. lol
stock? whats that? my tt has a side dom with a ported 26.9. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts