• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Contest New Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob64n

Contributor
Ok I ordered all parts to fix dad's (racetruck) rampage got them on Friday went to there house after work and snagged his truck, took it home was up till 2:30 putting it all together. I just brought it back today, he still didn't realize it was missing, so I'm doing a non profit bet of how long it will be before he notices that his rampage is now complete, and i also charged the battery just in case he notices soon, so anyway lets have a lil fun with this and everyone giving some feedback on when you might think he will get his head out of his butt and notice this strange occurence,lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamster huey

I say he doesn't want to look at it over the weekend becuase its broken and that will depress him, so he checks it out monday the 17th around 6pm just to look at it and think about it, get a plan going for the new week and bam! realizes its done. Just a guess.

rob64n

Contributor
well he figured it out monday, but it was kinda funny since it took him 5 min to realize it was done, first thing he asked me was where is all my parts, with the truck staring right at him, shook his head and said wait it's together, but he hasn't had a chance to run it yet, but he's glad to be one piece once again, now it's time for me to get mine goin,lol.......

Obeast44

Banned
Glad he liked it, I look forward to meeting him and others in June. :D

Got a few odds and ends to do to mine before then as well. My pesky pullstart is still giving me fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts