• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new 7075rc parts

Ol' fart

I'm happy with the suspension arms and I'm going to run a batch of them. I'm not looking for money now, I just want to know how many to run. A set will cost $180 and comes with a set of rear lower arm's, front lower arm's and the front uppers. No rear upper or the ball end for the fronts included for now. I'm looking into ball ends and when I find some I'll sell them too. It will take about three weeks to make some.

So, how many of you want a set??

P.S. you can get a good look at them on the 7075 XBE build thread.

G

All right, you better put me down for a couple sets. My XBE Rally is due for a rebuild. :)

carp boyz

Banned
Ol said:
I'm happy with the suspension arms and I'm going to run a batch of them. I'm not looking for money now, I just want to know how many to run. A set will cost $180 and comes with a set of rear lower arm's, front lower arm's and the front uppers. No rear upper or the ball end for the fronts included for now. I'm looking into ball ends and when I find some I'll sell them too. It will take about three weeks to make some. So, how many of you want a set??

P.S. you can get a good look at them on the 7075 XBE build thread.
where abouts/how can I locate this thread of the 7075 XBE build and would they work on the MT?

Silent_chaos

Count me in for 1 set of Lower Suspension arms "Black Anodized" for Both Rear and Front. I do not want the upper arms since mine is already upgraded.

I want the arms Black Anodized to match it with the Black chassis I got from you

I want it for XB Gas and not for Xbe. ofc, Will post pics once I install them.

GodWilling

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

You know I am in for a set or two.

Might as well considering I still have not finished xbe build yet and what is a little more money put into it. Lol

It may see the dirt soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most aftermarket shocks a little wider at the mounting point than stock XT shocks? It would make since to make the mounting point in the arm a little wider to except them and just shim them if you want to use stock XT shocks. If this make's since how wide are other, bigger shocks?

rampage idiot

Ol said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most aftermarket shocks a little wider at the mounting point than stock XT shocks? It would make since to make the mounting point in the arm a little wider to except them and just shim them if you want to use stock XT shocks. If this make's since how wide are other, bigger shocks?
Yes sir you are correct! even the mt shocks are bigger! stock xb shocks measure 10mm and mt 's are 12mm

Ol' fart

12mm it is then. I have an idea how many to run, thanks.

I'll price them separately too and give an option for Black.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts