• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 32cc vs 30cc

hombre

Has anyone purchased the New DR with a 32cc engine I'm just wonder the power difference between it and the older 30cc .... Hoping somebody has owned both for comparison

ika

On redcat sire atill 30cc engine, nothink mwntionwd about 32cc.

Also redcat increased price of MT

hombre

Seems that a walbro 1107 and a good tuned pipe the new 32cc would make some good power maybe around 4hp? That's just going off a 30.5cc with a good carb and tuned pipe from everything I've researched my numbers maybe way off tho

hombre

Do u have any idea what the compression ratio is on the new 32cc? I seen in another post u showed a pic and its still two bolt head design

hombre

The new 32cc is that engine same stroke as a 30cc and bigger bore or does it gain it displacement from stroke at the crank?

UrbnRzqr

hombre said:
Seems that a walbro 1107 and a good tuned pipe the new 32cc would make some good power maybe around 4hp? That's just going off a 30.5cc with a good carb and tuned pipe from everything I've researched my numbers maybe way off tho
So this walbro 1107 is a larger diameter carb right... Wouldn't mind knowing how it would run with my 32 equipped MT as well...

Ice_2k

New 32cc vs 30cc

Is the walbro 1107 carb a better choice for the 32cc than the walbro 990?

Also, does anybody have any idea what power a 32cc with wt990 and a good pipe (say a jetpro) might reach?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phill

Ice_2k said:
Is the walbro 1107 carb a better choice for the 32cc than the walbro 990?Also, does anybody have any idea what power a 32cc with wt990 and a good pipe (say a jetpro) might reach?
Dave sells his 32cc with a bigger carb but that's a Zenoah 4 bolt motor

Ice_2k

Oh, ok. The "32cc" I was refering to was the redcat 32cc (HY engine if I'm not mistaking)

Ice_2k

Yes, and also a 2 bolt as I understand it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts