• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

hellya

What will we need to get er done???...servos, TX/RX, complete engine with clutch, pipe, any other items? due we need a clutch bell

hellya

hellya said:
What will we need to get er done???...servos, TX/RX, complete engine with clutch, pipe, any other items? due we need a clutch bell
ok lets try this again:D ..................whats the low down ROB??

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I noticed you guys got your big giant calenders out with the big black X's through each day waiting for them to arrive, but I have to be honest with you.

Rarely do containers arrive on exactly the day our shipping brokers tell us. Sometimes they are a day or two earlier but usually they are a day to a week later.

It is always due delays with customs clearing or the port being too busy or not enough trucks available.

So I am not here to burst your bubbles but I think 24-30 days from now is a very good estimate but I will be sure to keep you all updated.

Darin

Clubin

Banned
C.B. said:
i wasnt really counting it just gave me something to do
Me too, sorry man if we made you nervous. lol
Darin, can you answer hellya's question's.

When these thinhgs do get here myself especially I want to have everything to get it up and going asap. If I need somthing "special" I have to mail order it and that takes 7-12 business days.

Just a list of what we are going to need to get up and going.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I just received official update from the shipper.

Here it is, but please remember this could change by a few days.

Leaving China: April 12

Arriving Long Beach: April 24

Arriving Phoenix, AZ: April 29

These were supposed to arrive around April 22-25th but the factory delayed the shipment because one of the parts for something else on the container was not completed.

I was only kidding about the big calender remark. I do that stuff too when I am waiting for something I really want. :)

Regarding what you will need for the buggy, I hope that Rob chimes in and does a little work on what servos will work etc... as he has the only sample right now.

They will all come with clear body, no motor, no servos, no radio and no receiver. So of course you will need all of this stuff.

Other than that I really cant think of anything.

Darin

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
Well done Darin.

Pretty awsome to have you looking out for us. Are there any plans to import more, or you are going to wait and see what we think of them?

From some of the pictures Rob is going to post we should get a better idea of what we need.

Darin, does it look like the DDM pipe or the JP pipe would work on the Buggy?

RampageHopUps

I will be home this weekend, so I can post some pics. I was going to race it today, but I will wait and take some more pictures.

I doubt you will need a clutch bell.

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
I will be home this weekend, so I can post some pics. I was going to race it today, but I will wait and take some more pictures.
I doubt you will need a clutch bell.
The anticipation is almost uncontrollable. :eek:

jigawatt

Ok guys, this has been bothering me for a little while. How's she handle compared to the Baja 5B? I really wanna get my buddy into 1/5 scale, 2wd seems to be his thing. That lid looks sick... subtract the Jeff Gordon colors, but damn!

How's the tire/wheel setup? Would it still be just better off changing to HPI axles?

rcdave2260

RampageHopUps said:
Maybe soneone will be racing it against the bajas at Digger's Dungeon??
i would like to tri it i was at diggers this year and im glad to see more peaple makeing 1/5 scales lol i just live about 1 1/2 hr from diggers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts