• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Never will buy redcat again. Truck won't even run Brand new

Frankykilo

$200 on trying to get it running and never drove the truck

sunoco

i am in washington state. where are you? - i can get it running like a rolex watch for nothing. -- been there-crashedthat and effected repairs on just about anything----

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
If you're just venting then by all means feel free.

If you'd like help then please then you'll need to actually tell us what's going on. ;)

Haroldbee

I can empathize. The first fifth-scale rc I bought was a Redcat Rampage XR. Out of the box the engine didn't work. I took it to my local rc shop where I paid to have the engine troubleshot, and fixed. The guy there failed. I had the engine shipped back to Redcat Racing. They 'said' they fixed it and mailed it back to me. It didn't turn over once despite resetting everything as per manual. In the end I just bought a new Zenoah G290rc engine, installed it, and I've never had ano engine problem since. I've had learning issues which taught me a lot. But in this hobby, it's to your learning advantage to take disappointmental and make them triumphs. PEACE!

sunoco

when you take a engine to be repaired - me ma chanic- me fix means diddle. fiddle fart around. you have to know if the engine has been test fired on a bench and started-shut down repeat a few times.-- other wise you are wasting your time & money. this applies to Anything- cd player- stereo amp- full sized car- truck-- jet engine for a f-16- ect ect. i worked with a new hire once-- said the drywall screws were defective- the screws have to be spinning clockwise i showed him-- no bs.

Phill

I can empathize. The first fifth-scale rc I bought was a Redcat Rampage XR. Out of the box the engine didn't work. I took it to my local rc shop where I paid to have the engine troubleshot, and fixed. The guy there failed. I had the engine shipped back to Redcat Racing. They 'said' they fixed it and mailed it back to me. It didn't turn over once despite resetting everything as per manual. In the end I just bought a new Zenoah G290rc engine, installed it, and I've never had ano engine problem since. I've had learning issues which taught me a lot. But in this hobby, it's to your learning advantage to take disappointmental and make them triumphs. PEACE!

You can't beat a Zen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts