• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need info on hub adapters & wheels pls!

Jus0NE

Here's the situation guys.. My TT V3 wheels are going bald, :( looking for new ones. What type of adapters will I need for some Baja and MCD wheels basically all rear wheels and tires..? Pls send me links on what size, type & where to buy.

Thanks! appreciate the info.. .

Zapped

Jus0NE said:
Here's the situation guys.. My TT V3 wheels are going bald, :( looking for new ones. What type of adapters will I need for some Baja and MCD wheels basically all rear wheels and tires..? Pls send me links on what size, type & where to buy. Thanks! appreciate the info.. .
HPI Rear hex hubs 24mm. You will need to order 2 sets. so you will be able to use Baja rear wheels on the TT.

teedog12

Here's a link for adapters /www.vertigoperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=269&zenid=7jhqlvbgtsshta

I would go w/Proline wheels

Zapped

Zapped said:
HPI Rear hex hubs 24mm. You will need to order 2 sets. so you will be able to use Baja rear wheels on the TT.
The Proline wheels will work on these hubs also.In my opinion they are the most durable wheels available.

Jus0NE

I was thinking of going with those, are the Proline's soft or hard tires?

Zapped

Jus0NE said:
I was thinking of going with those, are the Proline's soft or hard tires?
The Rims are tuff,the tire seem to be a medium to hard compound they wear well and are pretty durable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.